Biscoff Cookie Dough Balls
- 6 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cream together butter, Biscoff spread, and sugars until well combined.
3. Add egg and vanilla and heat until thoroughly combined (be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl).
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
5. Add half the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until it starts to come together. Add the remaining half of the dry mixture to the wet ingredients, and mix until well combined. Try not to over-mix. It will be a dry dough.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Scoop into balls using a 1 1/2 cookie dough scoop. Place them evenly spaced apart on a large cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. The cookies do not need a lot of space; they do not spread much.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Do not over cook them!
Nutrients Per Serving
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 248 mg
- Potassium: 103 mg
- Phosphorus: 62 mg