No Bake Blueberry Energy Balls
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 Tbsp nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbsp dried blueberries
- 1/4-1 cup dairy free milk of choice
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, protein powder, cinnamon, and sea salt and mix well. Add the dried blueberries and stir in the nut butter of choice until the mixture is very slightly crumbly.
2. Using a tablespoon, add the milk until thick, firm dough is formed.
3. Form into bite sized balls and eat immediately or refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
4. Balls can be kept at room temperature or refrigerated/frozen
Nutrients Per Serving
- Protein: 4.7 g
- Fat: 6.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 9.3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Potassium: 113 mg