Mediterranean Baked Bulgur
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced (3/4 cup)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked bulgur
- 1 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Toss cauliflower and red onion with oil in baking dish.
3. Add bulgur, tomatoes, broth, feta, dill, and salt to baking dish. Gently stir with rubber spatula to moisten all ingredients. Sprinkle pine nuts on top.
4. Cover baking dish with foil. Bake 20 minutes, or until most of liquid is absorbed and cauliflower is tender. Remove foil. Adjust oven heat to broil, and broil 5 minutes, or until cauliflower and onion are lightly browned.
Nutrients Per Serving
- Per 1 1/2 cup serving
- Protein: 12 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Sodium: 580 mg