Carob Almond Freezer Fudge
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup creamy natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup carob powder, sifted (can use cocoa powder as well)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 2-3 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8-1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 cup gluten free rice crisp cereal (optional), for crunch
Line a small loaf pan (4"x8") with plastic wrap for easy removal
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth.
With a spatula, scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out.
Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until solid.
Slice into squares and enjoy! Store leftovers in a container in the freezer as it melts quickly at room temperature.
Nutrients Per Serving
- Calories: 157
- Protein: 1 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sodium: 73 mg
- Potassium: 87 mg
- Phosphorus: 40 mg