Raw Zucchini, Carrot, and Cashew Salad Rolls
- Salad Filling
- 3 medium zucchini, shaved thinly lengthways
- ½ carrot julienned or grated
- ½ red capsicum, julienned or finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, julienned or finely sliced
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Cashew Sour Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked a few hours or overnight
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice (or cider vinegar)
- ¼-½ cup filtered water
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- ½ lime, juiced
- Dash of Tabasco, to taste
- Salt, to taste
In a large bowl, gently toss the salad to combine.
* can add rocket leaves to the salad for a peppery bite.
Cashew Sour Cream
Drain the cashews, place nuts in a food processor add remaining ingredients then puree until smooth. Refrigerate until needed.
To Assemble…To make one roll… on a clean bench or chopping board lay approx. 8 zucchini strips lengthways and close together, spread a spoon of each sour cream, guacamole and top with a small handful of salad and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut in half and eat straight away!
Nutrients Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Protein: 5 g
- Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Sodium: 55 mg