Rosemary-Almond White Bean Dip
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans rinsed and drained
1. toast almonds in skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until beginning to brown, shaking pan constantly. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and rosemary, and sauce 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
3. Transfer oil mixture to food processor. Add beans, and process until smooth. Add almonds, and processors until finely chopped. Thin with 2 Tbsp water, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
Serving Size is 2 Tbsp
Nutrients Per Serving
- Protein: 4 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sodium: 62 mg